Reporting to the CEO, MD and Board members, the Sales Director will be office based with elements of travel in the UK.
As a member of the Senior Management Team, the Sales Director will play an integral part of setting and delivering the strategy for the business.
Cultural fit is important – we don’t always take ourselves seriously but understand what needs to be done to provide a fantastic experience to all of our stakeholders.
- Create and implement the Business Development Strategy in order to generate the required growth and profitability.
- Represent the business at client meetings, exhibitions and networking events.
- Direct the Management team in meeting sales objectives and goals.
- Demonstrate strong financial acumen to enable effective management of revenue/budgeted costs.
- Act as a role model and set an example for desired behaviour, reinforcing our culture of values and high standards.
- Report to the Board and Senior Team about current opportunities and future predictions, covering monetary, staffing and initiatives.
- Work in conjunction with HR to ensure our current team are at full capacity, ensuring any skill gaps are identified and future expansion is identified.