Sales Account Manager
- Competitive basic salary up to £25k DOE with a very achievable Sales Bonus and uncapped Commission Scheme - OTE £35k+
- Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm (also opportunity for part time and flexible working) – 1hr lunch. We also throw in some daily paid breaks too
- Opportunity to join an established, growing business and be part of an engaging and supportive small company Culture. 20 days holiday, increasing to 25 days at 5 years of service – plus recognised bank holidays
- Private Health Insurance Cover with service
- Workplace auto-enrolment Pension
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Yearly Company organised Charity and CSR events and a fair few all-expenses paid epic get-togethers to celebrate success together
- Opportunity to be part of the Company’s bi-yearly Team Building get-away – see our website for more details of past experiences
- . . . oh . . . and you get to choose your own Avatar – if this makes no sense, check out our website and visit the “We Are . . .” section
Being a successful Sales Account Manager at Access Point is all about growing your own Customer accounts, aiming to quickly build and secure relationships. Every day it’ll feel like you’re in the driving seat of your own mini-Empire!
Day-to-day you will be speaking to customers over the phone – first introductions through to dealing with current / past customers. You’re in control of your own leads and pipeline. You’ll need bags of enthusiasm, drive, and resilience and a passion for looking after your customers.
When you join you will receive a tailored induction experience, then it’s over to you. Our Sales Team has up to 25 years of sales experience, so you won’t be totally alone if you need a steer on alternative ways to achieve.
Experience of B2B Sales is essential for this role, but we are happy to speak to applicants who believe they have transferrable skills and can hit the ground running.
If you’re interested, please send your CV via the link firstname.lastname@example.org and our HR & Recruitment Manager, Amanda Manley will be in touch to let you know the outcome of your application. Please call Amanda directly if you have any questions about the Company and/or Role.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE.