Sales Account Manager Wanted . . . .
Access Point is a Sales and Promotions company situated in Southport that has been in business for 26 years. With an established client base, we are continually developing and evolving, bringing in new business prospects and clients year-on-year.
Our Sales Account Managers provide high-footfall promotional space, street food/catering sites and brand experience platforms at venues and locations across the UK. The opportunities we offer are based at leading retailers, shopping centres and retail parks, with most locations already tried and tested by other satisfied customers.
We need an experienced Sales Account Manager who:
- is resourceful and can apply end-to-end Sales techniques over the phone, hitting the ground running,
- understands the importance of owning a structured and continuous pipeline,
- is confident utilising IT solutions and can use social media to enhance lead generation,
- has experience working with sales database software (Microsoft 365 or similar),
- is highly organised with great communication skills necessary to build new and existing relationships.
The rewards we offer:
- c£25k basic salary, uncapped commission, and performance/company bonuses. First-year OTE £35k.
- Extensive customer database to work from as you’re building up your own leads.
- Highly driven and knowledgeable workplace.
- Core hours 35 hours a week, Monday to Friday.
- Full training provided, but it’s up to you to bring the skills.
- 20 days holiday (increasing 1 day each year up to 25 days) – plus recognised bank holidays.
- Private Health Insurance Cover.
- Workplace auto-enrolment Pension.
- Other one-off benefits available.
If you want to join the Team, send your CV via the link. If you need more information before applying, call Amanda our HR Manager on 01704 516 301 or message through this recruitment page.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE.
More about us.
Access Point is one of the first 50 Companies to be awarded Aspiring level for the Liverpool Fair Employment Charter for businesses in the Liverpool region, so it’s confirmed, we are a great place to work and reward our people fairly, financially, and professionally. We are not corporate and have a collaborative and supportive culture, running the business in the workplace.
Whilst we’re not a remote working Company, we are flexible, providing an environment that allows a good work/life balance. Working in The Old Courthouse in Southport, which we converted in 2015, our workplace shows our personality with numerous unique and diverse areas such as a 1960s American style diner, museum lounge, rooftop terrace, and a fully functional Training Room.
We have lots to shout about, but an important part of who we are shows in how we support our community and organise Charity events for employees to get involved in. This year we’ve held a 20/25-mile sponsored walk/cycle and even had an employee run in the 2022 London Marathon to raise money for Queenscourt Hospice. We conduct a yearly Foodbank donating scheme, which we have continued this year, as well as providing other CSR options for staff to participate in year after year… we’ve even taken some lucky employees to Vietnam to build a toilet block for an orphanage in the past! We want our employees to enjoy coming to work and offer a diverse environment and operate a Company they feel proud working for.